- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 15" from arch
- ? A COMFORTABLE FIT- 14" tall included the slip resistant sole, 15" open circumference with fur Lace-up fronts allow you to adjust the tightness. Side zipper with sealed for easy fit and keep the moist and snow outside.
- ? STAY WARM IN THE WORST OF WEATHER-Even when temperatures are frigid, you'll feel warm and toasty in the DailyShoes Alaska Women's Rubber & Faux Fur Snow Boot. These winter boots are lined with a plush sherpa material that seals in body heat, and the tops are finished with fur lining and trim that provide additional insulation. You can lace up the fronts of the boots as tightly as you need to in order to keep cold air out.
- ? Featuring a handy zippered side storage pocket, the DailyShoes Alaska Women's Rubber & Faux Fur Snow Boot can hold your keys, cards and other items when you head out in the snow.
- ? Every part of the boots is made from the finest quality materials to ensure that you'll get not just a winter's worth of wear from the boots. You'll be enjoying these stylish snow boots for years!
- ? NO SLIP SOLES Deep lugs in the rubber outsoles help you maintain traction. ? STAY WARM AND COZY Luxurious faux fur trim along the tops and sherpa lining keep your feet toasty. When winter makes your town or city look like the Alaskan wilderness, you can't afford to leave the house in just any boots! The DailyShoes Alaska Women's Rubber & Faux Fur Snow Boot is the one to choose when weather is at its worst because it will keep your feet dry, warm and feeling comfortable!
Embed our customer support team within yours
Passenger Team works right alongside your existing customer helpdesk, to deliver fast and accurate responses to your passengers when they request support with your apps.
Water up Knee Warm Cowboy D'Cor Resistant Zipper Eskimo Women's DailyShoes Fur Boots Gray Tone High 2 Snow
Country Boot Black Wythburn Insulated H2O Women's Ariat xIq8BB
Following a trail blazed by so-called Challenger Banks in the financial sector, Bournemouth-based Passenger is advancing its transport mobile apps to include contactless journey information, in a technology convergence that will force customers to look at the humble bus in a whole new light.
‘Extremely’ Light Rail launch for Passenger
As we work with customers to prepare for the summer season, Passenger is pleased to announce its first outing in 'extremely' light rail, with a unique deployment for Poole Park Railway.
Small changes, big impact; Our ongoing commitment to accessibility
In our third app update of 2018 we made some changes to the way we handle displaying information within the standard Passenger app Explore view for users who have VoiceOver turned on. It's a small change of approach, that's already had a big impact for some visually impaired users.